Challenging engineering assignments
Give Steel’s engineers find themselves working on both simple and complex structural designs. Our engineers follow projects from planning to installation. These processes offer you plenty of potential for development.
- Responsibility and autonomy in project management, professional development and skilled colleagues.
- A varied working day that involves draughtspeople and static engineers, customer contact, economy, statics calculations and the development of solutions in consultation with customers and consulting engineers.
- Ad-hoc tasks in relation to construction-site installations.
- Flexibility – you plan and manage your own working day.
- You will engage in professional sparring about a broad range of projects, from small halls to projects involving large scale complex enterprises.
Engineering tasks include:
- Determination of statics capacities for a given structure
- Dimensioning the main steel elements
- Detailed planning of assembly points, focusing on statics capacities, manufacture and installation to ensure that everything works together
- Optimisation of steel using statics models/capacities and alternatives
Send your unsolicited application to email@example.com labelled “engineer”.